From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Jerry Keller
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 12:27 PM
To: (Reflector) dx-list (ORIGINAL); (Reflector) DXList (NEW); (Reflector) DX-CHAT
Subject: [DX-CHAT] DX Clubs in the Northeast?

There's Northern and Southern California DX Clubs, and there's the Southeastern DX Club out of Atlanta. There's even the Western Washington DX Club. There's the International DX Association and many DX Clubs in other countries.

But are there any DX clubs here in the Northeastern USA any more? Any that cover eastern PA? I know of Contest Clubs... like YCCC and FRC and PVRC.... and supposedly they are also DX clubs, but nearly all their activities are primarily contest-oriented, and their active membership is pretty much restricted to a circle established for Contest purposes.

What happened to the DX Clubs?

73, Jerry K3BZ