I have not worked VU7LD but my call is in the on-line log. So the operator must have busted someone's call because I have not worked or even called VU7LD on phone.

I worked VU7LD, by a previous operation , I have VU7LD confirmed on phone but not on CW. But since CW is no longer a requirement for a HAM license the mode CW is not and will not be popular.

This is not a 3Y0 or 5A7 operation, so don't feel bad working him twice.

73s

Lou    KE1F

Shelby Summerville wrote:

On 12/19, I wrote: "I "thought" I worked VU7LD/VU3ELR, 12/16, 1455Z, 20
SSB." Now, according to the online log, I DID work VU7LD/VU3ELR on 12/16! My
apologies to anyone that I may have caused not to work VU7, as I again
worked VU7LD/VU3RSB, yesterday. I assure y'all that I'm NOT a DX "hog", nor
do I have any desire for that reputation!

Happy Holidays

73, Shelby - K4WW