From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "DX-Chat" <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] VU7LD
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:29:05 -0500

Sorry you feel that way Lou.  However, I think you're grossly mistaken.  If
anything, I think the opposite will occur.

Those who continue to operate on CW will do so because they enjoy it, not
because they're trying to get their code speeds up to pass a test.  It
follows then that if it is enjoyed, it will maintain at least some modicum
of popularity.

CW is an acquired taste.  Not everyone acquires it.  It took me a long time
to really settle down and enjoy it.  I actually find that lately I spend
much more time cruising the exclusive CW sub-bands for DX and ragchews than
I do the Phone 'bands.  Never in a googleplex of nanoseconds thought that
would happen!

73