And best of luck on your trip to C6 in a few weeks... gives me incentive to
get up something for 160 before then! <g>

73

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Peter Dougherty
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 9:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Merry Christmas

On behalf of my XYL (who's making a wonderful turkey dinner as I type
this), I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and best of
the holiday season. It's been a heck of a good year for DXers --
Peter the First, VU4, VU7, 5A and two all-time New Ones created
amongst other highlights. Here's wishing everyone a happy and
prosperous New Year for 2007!

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT