I can NOT tell you how upsetting this is....They are DX CLUSTERS....not CHAT ROOMS.... It is amazing.....actually...I don't think they understand what they are causing....

I address this at every Hamfest or club I visit to speak to...

73
Jose - N4BAA

Barry wrote:
So I'm sitting across the room in the shack, doing something else, then some nimrod does this: DX de N4PN: 1834.0 1A4A Hw about 160m - Condx good! 0124Z GA and gets me to run across the room after DX4WIN announces it to see what's going on. I see it's a false alarm and go back to whatever else I was doing...

I'd start blocking individual spotters who do this, but there are too many of them :.(
73,
Barry