Ranks right up there with a handful who make repeated ads on the cluster for
their particular web sites or services.  Irritating.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Barry
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:35 PM
To: Dx-Chat
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Don't you hate when guys use the Cluster for DXped
operating suggestions?

So I'm sitting across the room in the shack, doing something else, then
some nimrod does this:
DX de N4PN:       1834.0  1A4A         Hw about 160m - Condx good!
0124Z GA
and gets me to run across the room after DX4WIN announces it to see
what's going on.  I see it's a false alarm and go back to whatever else
I was doing...

I'd start blocking individual spotters who do this, but there are too
many of them  :.(
73,
Barry

--