Dear Dx hams,
  I and Indian  ham  operators got the permission to operate from Minicoy
island in lakshdweep islands from 15th jan to 31st jan 2007.  The wrtten
permission is in my hand from the ministy of Communications ,Govt of India,
today. We are going to use VU7MY special call sign. I think this is the first
time we have received the permission to operate minicoy island which is IOTA
island.
  I hope to see you all from minicoy islands. freq s already appeared in
www.vu7.in webcite.mre details pse contact us.
  best regards
  bharathi prasad vu2rbi