So what do you do Charlie when you received a QSL card from someone with a couple dollars in it? You return one of your cards confirming the contact or do you accuse him of bribery?

Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Heger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] DX who QSL or not

Sorry, we will have to disagree. Dollars sent are not for purchase of a qsl card. They are to cover return postage costs for the DX station, as well as to assist with the cost of having his cards printed. This is well within what would be considered the "ham spirit".

73, Tim - N3XX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Harpole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>