Does anyone keep getting several times a week an e-mail from a [EMAIL PROTECTED] that is a HUGE file especially when I'm on dialup?

This sure seems suspicious and I have never clicked on any of the links in this message and don't intend to. It just takes several minutes to download. It always contains several "photos" of the same person supposedly operating at 4U1ITU, etc.

Once was all right, but not several times a week

Tom, WW5L

The opening is always like the paragraph below.

Dear Om , Happy NewYear.  Since the beginning of this year 2007,
I am licenced 53 years as Radio-Amateur. I succeeded
in the exams in 1954.Herewith inclosed, some interesting
QSL's and photos of 4U1ITU and from ON4UB at the International
Exhibition (1958) in Brussels .+ QSL's  and painting ( Maria ).
Please take a look at the following Radio-Amateurs