From: Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 11:06 AM
To: dx-chat@Njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Radio-Amateurs+ART

Here is a response I received back from ON4AW.  I had to laugh at the
"p.s.".

73 - Jim AD1C

[content edited for punctuation and spelling]

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:56:27 -0700
From: "marie acke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Radio-Amateurs+ART

Dear OM Jim, thank you for your message. I cannot remove you from a
list, because I have no list. It has never been my intention to send
you more than once that mail. But I am searching for Radio-Amateurs on
the Internet with Google. That means, that without doubt, Google has
found you several times, and then, your mail is sent, together with
others, in a package. It is impossible for me to control if I have
already sent this mail to you, because up to now, more than 165000
hams from 121 countries have given me favorable answers. So if you
would receive the same mail in the future, this is not meant to bother
you or to annoy you. In such a case, please simply throw it into the
trash. Thank you.

Till we meet in a QSO on the 20 m band or the 15 m band, where we are
most active / 73 ON4AW

P.S. the simplest solution would be to remove your email from the
Internet. Your true friends and family-members know your mail. If some
radio-amateur-group has put you on the net, probably without your
consent, ask them to remove you.