It always amazes me how the armchair dxer who has bought every gadget on the planet can never quite understand why every desert island in the world doesn't have broadband.

Come on guys - get a life. Some of you should get off your butt and trying DXing for yourself and you will find that on line logs are not the most important thing to worry about in mid expedition.

Tom

GM4FDM - T33TW - VP8SDX - TY4TW - OY7TW  et all

Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
Any word about N8S and their online logs?

Could someone explain what this question accomplishes?

- they have a web site, and a NEWS page
- they have a placeholder for the on-line log

So there are no QSOs uploaded yet - so what?  Either they can't send the data,
or the person who received it hasn't uploaded anything yet.

I don't see how the 1000+ subscribers on this reflector can make the on-line
logs suddenly appear.

Props to the MicroLite Penguins who don't have on-line logs.  Just work the DX,
and send a QSL when it's all over.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us