All right.  Let's put a stop to this right now.

Folks, forgive me if I seem a little cranky, I just got back from a 12 hour
stay at the hospital (the wife is fine, although her appendix was granted a
trial separation around 0700 Z).  Still, I see that a few tempers are
starting to flare up, and before anyone crosses the line on what is and is
not allowed on this reflector, I'm going to ask everyone to cool off and
back off.

If you wish to continue a discussion about the merits of the N8S on-line
log, and if and how often you feel it should be updated, that's fine.  But
some of the name calling that's begun, and related comments, that must stop.
If you wish to bicker, please do it privately or elsewhere.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

73, ron w3wn
administrator, dx-chat