  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike(W5UC) &
Kathy(K5MWH)
  Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:16 PM
  To: DX-CHAT@njdxa.org
  Subject: [DX-CHAT] N8S

    From the N8S Online log:

    W5UC    20 m     C

    W5UC    15  m    C

    W5UC    17 m     C

    W5UC    20 m     R

    W5UC    15 m     S

    W5UC    30 m     C

    W5UC    160 m   C

    W5UC    40 m     C

    W5UC    10 m     S

    Where is 80 Meters?  Mother Nature is really cruel some times.  We got
home from Dallas Sunday evening to find that the SNOW had accumulated on
limbs which fell on the 80 Meter coax and damaged the connection. YES, Snow
in East Texas in April. More at one time than we have seen if the last 14
years were added up.

    I fixed the 80 meter delta loop today.  C'mon propagation.
sheeeeeeessshhhh!

    73,

    Mike, W5UC

  "age & treachery will overcome youth & skill"
  http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/