I know this is off topic but I feel I am among friends and hope you
understand

I am sure you have heard about the tragedy at Virginia Tech this day.
 You'll hear about the initial shootings at West AJ dorm..a girl and
a Resident Assistant

The resident Assistant's name was Ryan Clark, AKA Stack.  He played
the Baritone horn for the Marching Virginians along with my son and
had his whole life ahead of him  He came to the aid of the girl after
she was shot and was shot for his efforts and died of his wounds

I know this because he was a close friend of my son Josh and attended
Josh's wedding last September

My son is 600 miles away and I wish I could be him right now but I
can't and as a parent it hurts to not be able to hold him

You'll hear a lot about those that were shot and those that died, but
on this day, I wanted to share the name of one of those that left
this world too soon

Thank you

Steven Adell
KF2TI

Steven,
We all feel sorry for you !

Over here we never understood how it can be acceptable to have all those
guns around.
Your gunlaws are definately not strict enough IMHO

73   Rag LA5HE