I think I have too agree with K4WLS.

Not for nothing, but I think respect for learning the hobbie, and proper
radio edicit cy went away with giving away the higher class privialge's.

So Much for working - BS7H

Most use the excuse whinning "Look at 80meters". No excuse! It's only a
portion of 75meters, and always was, and kept there. Doesn't give the right
to say there are exception's, but realisticly, and maturely we know there's
exception's to the rule in anything. Even then most proper radio
procedure's are followed even though you may not be wanted there.

Now you have op.'s that don't know how to use their rigs, want it just to
do local talking and only with their friends, and on call frequency's no
less. They do it on VHF/UHF even when they've been told about gentalmen
band plan agreement. That's on the east coast, and I guess it's because the
impolite east coast attitude. Yes! I said it.

The FCC gave away these privialge's trashing, the hobbie's intellectual,
respectable, R.F. interest in mind, and purity of the hobbie.

NO CODE!
"Carfull what you wish, because you just might regret it"

GL working BS7H
73!
N2RRA