Let us not also forget that, sad to say, there are those amongst the licensed
multitude who... shall we say don't have all of their ducks in a row?  All of
their marbles?  A few bricks shy of a load?

They either don't (or can't) know better; or due to some twisted logic that
exists only in the grey matter between their own ears, know what they're doing
and are in some sick manner enjoying it.

Their license class (if any) or time licensed (if any) is irrelevant.  No
amount of training will prevent the mentally ill or mentally diminished from
completing their tasks at hand.

Fighting back in kind is not an option, as it only creates further chaos;
sometimes I believe one of these rogues starts something up and manages to get
one frequency cop at the throat of another, and then steps back and enjoys the
fight.  No one "wins" -- the frequency cops beat each other up, the DX and
those calling them get frustrated, and the sick twisted being that started it
all has a moment of "glory" before the need to do it again descends upon them.

Name calling and finger pointing won't work.  "Policing" the frequency won't
work and often has the oppposite effect of what is intended.

Ignore them.  As hard as it is.  If they have no audience, if they realize
finally that their efforts are for naught as they're not gumming up the works,
they'll go off elsewhere and do something else.

Don't give these cretins what they want and crave.

73