Hey rock dwellers.... 14.300 is the Maritime Net freq and should never be used otherwise. I have listened to that net from Fla for 15 yrs and conclude it is the only ONLY net that consistently stays on the air and ALSO IS THE ONLY NET THAT REGULARILY, ALMOST DAILY, RENDERS REAL AID to people who need it. It is a shame that any operator lacks this knowledge anywhere.

For me, this is absolutely the only freq. I would never use for anything except to check in with these daily heros of ham radio.

My first job for the VU4RBI effort was to advise Sarah to avoid 14.300.

Oh well, it is a hobby after all......

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]