On May 6, 2007, at 4:53 PM, john wrote:

Didn't Don Miller just get out of jail , relatively recently?

Yes, see this:

http://www.qsl.at/common/miller.html

There is an interview with him.

Joe, KC0VKN

John

At 05:15 PM 5/6/2007, DAVE WHITE wrote:
I wonder if I should visit him and ask for my QSL cards? He cna't run away this time... :-)

Dave G0OIL

"Ronald Loneker Sr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
He's in Jail in California for massive credit card forgery according to
what I have read...He deseres it! 73/DX Ron

--
Ronald Loneker Sr.- KA2BZS
#1DXCC Honor Roll - 9BDXCC