Charles,

Understand the quick QSO deal..however, it isn't even possible for a rare country to come on for 3 weeks or less and rag chew with stations? Supply and demand doesn't permit that.

Wanting to rag chew with DX stations is fine, but it can not be looked down upon if a DX station is attempting to QSO with as many as possible.

I am happy you took the time to QSO with those stations listed below...THAT is why they go there.

If your Elmer was the rag chewing type, nothing wrong with that...but that is just ONE "flavor" of ham radio..and there is enough going on with ham radio (and DXing) to allow everyone to be happy!

73
Jose - N4BAA