At 19:10 -0500 5/11/07, Tom Anderson wrote:
Dave:

I was told that it was disallowed in 1995 because the scaffolding was "in the water" at high tide. Some of the photos from this operation posted show some scaffolding "in the water". You have to look, but its there.

Tom, WW5L

That was what I had originally heard too. Recently, though, I heard that after the pictures were taken, operation was actually from the boat, and someone told.

I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone. What I heard was simply hearsay, and I have no idea what the facts actually were. Don't yell at me.

N2ERN