Jean was originally from Hammond, Indiana.

He was a member of the local RC (Lake County Amateur Radio Club) (Lake County Indiana) and a really great guy to talk with. He wrote "Christmas Story" now an annual movie and also "In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash."
I don't remember his W9 call unfortunately.

His obit appeared in the local papers but didn't mention his ham call.

vy 73,
Nick W9UM

"When the people fear the government it's called tyranny, when the government fears the people it's called freedom." Thomas Paine