Earlier in the Shepherd thread, "In God we Trust...." a book by Jean Shepherd was mentioned. I'm proud to say that I have a copy of the book and a 1 hour tape I did with him back around 1960 for a college radio station.

Now here is a bit of trivia for all Shep fans. Actually it's a trivia question:

During many of his broadcasts he mentioned another book. The book never existed, but the demand became so great, that Shepherd wrote the book under another name.

What was the title of the book and what name did he use he wrote the book?

Oh yes!  I have a copy of the book.

73,
Jay/AF2C