From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 8:51 PM
To: mailto:
Subject: [DX-CHAT] More Shepherd Trivia

Earlier in the Shepherd thread, "In God we Trust...." a book by Jean
Shepherd was mentioned.  I'm proud to say that I have a copy of the book
and a 1 hour tape I did with him back around 1960 for a college radio
station.

Now here is a bit of trivia for all Shep fans.  Actually it's a trivia
question:

During many of his broadcasts he mentioned another book.  The book never
existed, but the demand became so great, that Shepherd wrote the book under
another name.

What was the title of the book and what name did he use he wrote the book?

Oh yes!  I have a copy of the book.

73,
Jay/AF2C