At 10:18 AM 06/26/2007, Charles Harpole wrote:
My dream of having a simple Thailand address, Box 1, etc, was dashed by extensive postal mail theft by the Nakhon Chaisi government postal workers. They first stole the $$ from the incoming QSL card envelops, and after my first complaint, began stealing the whole envelop and all contents and destroying everything. This began about June 5, 2007. Thus I have a new QSLing address:

ummmm....two words: QSL Manager!

I'm sure someone on one of these groups would be glad to ensure that those who need a confirmation of your activities get it easily, and would gladly forward the received cards to you.

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT