At 02:09 PM 6/26/2007, Dave G4GED wrote:
Absolutely brilliant Dave! Pay Pal accounts seem to be as common these days as checking accounts. I have had one for years, and if a seller on e-bay says "No Pay Pal", I blow right by him and say, "No Purchase" I would be glad to add the extra bit it costs to use pay pal.

Do it Charles.!

73,
Mike, W5UC

So how long before more thieves discover your new address Charles?
No reason not to seek the services of a QSL manager, surely.
There's plenty of offers around and it dont have to cost you a cent.

OR do what 5H3EE does and ask for the return post money to be credited to a (your) PayPal account instead of sent to be stolen in the mail.

Either way, be doing yourself and the rest of the DX gang a big favor in reduction of wasted effort, expense and frustration.

73 Dave