From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Charles
Harpole
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:18 AM
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Address change HS0ZCW

My dream of having a simple Thailand address, Box 1, etc, was dashed by
extensive postal mail theft by the Nakhon Chaisi government postal workers.
They first stole the $$ from the incoming QSL card envelops, and after my
first complaint, began stealing the whole envelop and all contents and
destroying everything.  This began about June 5, 2007.  Thus I have a new
QSLing address:

Charles Harpole
86/1 Moo 4
Tambon Bankok
Amper Meung
Samut Sakhon 74000
THAILAND

This is good for HS0ZCW, 9N7UD, A52UD, VU4AN/VU3CHE, and K4VUD, AC4TT, and
the old call of KG4FPK.   I have changed qrz.com.

Please pass  the message that mail sent to me to arrive about June 5 and
after will not be delivered.   I filed a complaint with the Nakhon Chaisi
government Police.  This situation is not likely to change, however, because
there are also stories of stolen mail sent to Buddhist temples as
donations.... how low can u go?  BTW it is said to be against Thai law for
non-approved Thai citizens to have foreign currency.  Oh, well......

73

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]