Hi DX-ers.

Is anybody experiencing problems with the LoTW databases?

I worked Dave Summer as 4O3ZZ and he put his QSOs on the LoTW. The QSO showed up that I worked him. After my application for credit, the QSO was credited to my Challenge DXCC account but not to my DXCC account as a new country. Strange, why one database gets updated while the other one not.

I also noticed substantial discrepancies between the Challenge and DXCC band databases.

May be it is just my accounts are messed up.

I wonder if this problem relates to N7NG's departure from ARRL. Wayne was on the ball each time I contacted him..

So far my e-mail to ARRL resulted in "Thank you for your message regarding your LoTW account. Due to the volume of emails and phone calls, your message will be handled as quickly as possible." I do realize I have to give them time to investigate the matter..

73s

Lou     KE1F