I should not, but I just have to answer....

From: Art RX9TX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: Re[2]: [DX-CHAT] Postal thieves
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:57:20 +0600

 Hello Charles,

CH> I  have  a  USA mail drop... my son receives my mail that comes to
CH> his   and   my  USA  address,  4301  Jenkins  Dr,  Plano,  and  he
CH> periodically  sends my mail to me.... Last month he spent $148 usd
CH> to send me a slim FedEx box

So  is  that  why  you want _us_ to spend that money on that expensive
services, "...try Registered Mail or, if desperate, use FedEx, UPS, or
DHL"?
YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO. I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO CONVEY FACTS TO YOU RE QSLING. IF YOU DISLIKE MY WAYS, IGNORE ME, PLEASE.

CH> LogBook Of The World.... why I do not use this great service:
CH> 1.  I log onto old fashioned paper.

Just ask on the net, I bet you will find someone who is ready to enter
your logs to the computer. BTW your VU4 logs, are they paper logs?
YES.

CH> 2.  I choose to do other much more interesting things than data entry.

See item 1.

CH> 3. I find LBOTW very difficult to use. And I have tried, and had help,
CH> still failed to get it.

Even  I can do that for you if you send me your logs in ADIF and claim
me to be your "LoTW-manager" here on the DX-Reflector.
I ACCEPT YOUR OFFER OF HELP, IF IT DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY CUSTOMARY MODES OF QSLing AND VERIFICATION. I BET SEVERAL OPINIONS ARISE ON THIS ITEM....BUT, ART, PSE SEE MY SEPARATE MESSAGE TO U RE THIS ITEM. BTW, WHAT IS "ADIF"? NOT KIDDING.

CH> 4.  Upload times are long and expensive.

Well, it costs nothing in most parts of the world.
OK, I GUESS THE 5,000+ BAHT I SPEND MONTHLY FOR CONNECTION IS A FICTIONAL THING?

CH> 5.  I am just set in my ways, a product of a maturing factor.

Not  a  reason to make us spend our money on DHL or postal expenses of
any kind.
ONCE AGAIN, I SAY-- IF YOU DISLIKE ME AND MY METHODS, JUST IGNORE ME... THERE IS A DELETE BUTTON, THERE IS YOUR CHOICE NEVER TO CONTACT ME BY MAIL, ETC ETC.... NO GUNS TO UR HEAD. AND I SAY THIS TO ALL THE FLAMERS ON THE REFLECTOR: WHEN U SEE MY NAME ON A MESSAGE, JUST DELETE IT AND SAVE UR BLOOD PRESSURE RISE.

I CLAIM THE RIGHT TO BE ME AND TO BE SET IN MY WAYS... AS IT APPEARS SO DO U.

CH> I am going to investigate the PayPal option, but it really smacks of
CH> commerce.

Sure it does.

--
 73...Art RX9TX