To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Post War QST?

I have January 1942. There is the yellow insert "War Comes ! We take Our Posts in Our Country's Defense". This is the notice suspending all amateur operations from the FCC, dated December 8, 1941- pretty interesting reading. I don't however see an Honor Roll listing, or even a "How's DX ?"

Thanks for running the list - I'm a subscriber since day one, or at least since Lyndon's list stopped..

Stu        KC1F

Does anyone have access to December 1941 or January 1942 QST?
I'm looking for some information on DXCC Honor Roll.

Tnx Urb, W2DEC