"You can check-out anytime you like...but you can never leave."  :)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Nipper
  To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 9:18 AM
  Subject: [DX-CHAT] cannot unsubscribe ?

  Can someone help me unsubscribe to this list.  I tried the two ways availble
on the  NJDXA  website.   The "automatic"  way renders a message   "server not
found."

  I then tried the 2nd method, by sending an unsubscribe order via email to
listserv.njdxa.org, and that email bounces, stating that  "no such user here."

  What gives ??    hi   hi

  Someone help me please, or tell me what I am doing wrong.

  Thanks !!

  73 de Jim K4PYT