Anyone know if Chris, ZD7HI, has a recent QSL route? He used to be managed by N2AU and then WA2JUN, but that was in the 1990s. I worked him on 10 November 2007 on 15 metres, and he said he was just getting back on the air with 100 watts and a vertical. Accent was British and the beam heading was right for St Helena, so I'm pretty much convinced it was the real McCoy.

However, neither of those mangers handle his QSLs now, and QRZ and Buckmaster just give a P.O. Box number. Wonder if anyone has any other info? Normally I ask them on the air, but he had a bit of a pileup, and I figured his QSL route would be easy to find. Not the case . . .

73/DX Paul VE1DX