From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul M Dunphy
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:28 PM
To: DX Chat
Subject: [DX-CHAT] 9H3HH OK?

     9H3HH was on 30 metres today and sending DJ9RR as the
manager.  Something I can't put my finger on doesn't seem
right.  Does anyone know if this is a legitimate operation?  I'm not
accusing anyone of being a pirate, it just didn't feel right.

     There is no reference to either call in QRZ. COM (Buckmaster
does have DJ9RR.)

73/DX Paul VE1DX