So use a QSL manager and save everyone time and money.... you keep bringing this up time and time again.

John K5MO

At 07:53 PM 12/28/2007, Charles Harpole wrote:
I have several months of data re the cost to me to QSL by post sending from Thailand government post office:

Total cost of my card and Thai post office charge for air mail of one card inside sealed envelop:
far away....  $1.36 USD
closer......$0.78   USD

The exact definitions of what "far" and "close" is not specified, but the percentages are about 70% for "far".

This does factor in the cost of supplying envelops and postage for those who did not send same. The cost is helped by a very reasonably priced local card printer.

73,

Charles Harpole  HS0ZCW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]