Yes indeed - I have a ton of those from the Soviet Union days.  I always
thought that the inked part on the generic cards looked like the potato stamp
things we made in Cub Scouts.  I answered them all.  Just cross out "2 way" and
write "SWL rprt" above the crossed out "QSO"

Stu        KC1F

  Just a reminder.....during the earlier days it was required of Russians
wishing to obtain a license to prove their ability to use radio receivers by
obtaining SWL report confirmations.

  They were assigned call letters and sent out large numbers of cards through
the years.

  We were always encouraged to reply as it was of value to the amateur radio
community.

  73   Norm  K1AA