  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: dx-chat@njdxa.org
  Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 4:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] antenna question

  2-3 ft seems a bit tight. I would look for at least 6ft. I am not familiar
with the antenna, but know when I installed an 80M rotating dipole ant from
Force 12, they said it should be mounted in-line with the boom of other
antennas. I mounted it between a TH-11 and 2 el 40M beam with about 6 ft
between each and things worked out fine. A bit of a pain doing the math all the
time to determine heading, but not so bad. Good luck

  John Owens - N7TK

    From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    I plan on mounting a CushCraft D3W dipole on the mast above my Mosley
TA-33JR. What distance should seperate the two antennas to avoid interaction.
As of now I have between 2 - 3 feet. I can replace the mast with a longer one
if needed.

    Thanks,

    Jerry  WW0E