From: Jim Reisert AD1C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:16:11 PM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] ADIF conversion to CQ DX Marathon

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a few people to help me test a program before I release it to
the general DX community.

I have written a conversion utility which take an ADIF log as input, and writes
a .CSV file which can be cut/pasted into the CQ DX Marathon Scoresheet
(http://www.dxmarathon.com/).

I have only tested the program with DX4WIN so far.  I'm looking for ADIF files
from other logging programs in order to better test the program.  I don't need
your full logbook, only about one year's worth of QSOs (i.e. 2007 or 2008).

If you are willing to help, please contact me off-reflector and let me know
what logging software you use.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us