From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Glorioso???
To: "DX Chat" <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Date: Sunday, 7 September, 2008, 6:59 PM

I am hearing or reading nothing regarding the proposed Glorioso DXpedition that
has been tentatively scheduled for September 20 of this year. I know the dates
and even the DXpedition plan are tentative, but it is still listed as a
"planned" DXpedition with those dates in a couple of lists.Since the start date
listed is only 2 weeks away, you would think someone (F5OGL??) would have
updated us. Their website has no new information other than what has been on
there for a few months now. Does anyone out there know anything about what is
going on with this op??.

John Owenss - N7TK