> Amen Dan!!! Nobody cares except the guys who achieved HR and 5BDXCC.

I think the people who *want* to achieve those things also care.  I care.
They're impressive accomplishments in context.

But I don't think they're worth ruining everyone else's day for.

I get pretty mystified when people cheat at ham radio.  I know it doesn't
happen very often, but faking a QSL card for a rare one is just stupid.

I respect people who have achieved big honors in ham radio legitimately, but
in a game where the only actual honor is in  beeping at or shouting at
distant rocks, and collecting proof that you've done so, not following the
rules for the sake of recognition among other people who beep at rocks is
particularly bizarre.

.

Dan