Saw online this morning that my 15 meter DXCC app (turned in via field checking) was processed and posted over the weekend.

I knew it was coming, it's still nice to see it!

Only odd thing... I turned in 119 cards (should have been 120, but I grabbed the wrong Guam card -- right call, wrong band!), and all were accepted by the checker... but LotW says only 118 were accepted. Curious, but without my records handy (I'm at work at lunch right now) I can't very well check the list to see which one didn't make it...

Overall, 226 now confirmed, and another 22 confirmed on LotW but not yet applied for. With a little luck, I'll break 300 confirmed before I've got all the single bands turned in.

Well, that now adds 15 to the list of "Done!" -- turned in Mixed, Phone & 10 in the first batch at the end of '07, 30 & CW last year.

On to 20!