Looking for someone who has designed their own QSL card using GlobalQSL. When I
initially tried to download and run their design software, it had problems
running on my computer. I now have 2 card design that they created using photo
image files that I sent them for the front and rear artwork, and then they
produced the current design from that. I now want to edit those files to add
additional information and don't know how to locate and modify the card text
format. Since I did not create the design, the design files are not stored on
my computer. I need help accessing those design files so I can not modify them.

John Owens -  N7TK