What - only Britain?????  Thats not fair......

Tom
GM4FDM

Bill Hawkins wrote:

  Nasa warns solar flares from 'huge space storm' will cause devastation

    Britain could face widespread power blackouts and be left without
    critical communication signals for long periods of time, after the
    earth is hit by a once-in-a-generation “space storm”, Nasa has warned.

*Senior space agency scientists believe the Earth will be hit with unprecedented levels of magnetic energy from solar flares after the Sun wakes “from a deep slumber” sometime around 2013. * ** Read the whole story here <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7819201/Nasa-warns-solar-flares-from-huge-space-storm-will-cause-devastation.html>.

I am fully aware that my youth has been spent
That my get up and go - has got up and went
But I really dont mind when I think with a grin
of all the great places my "get up" has been!