They can't even predict the sunspot cycle these days, so do you believe this "expert"

Mark N1UK G3ZZM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave White" <mausop...@btinternet.com>
To: <bhw...@hughes.net>; <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Monday, 30 August, 2010 9:50 AM
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] What to do?

The bloke at NASA issuing all the warnings isn't called Dr Nostradamus by any chance?....

I'd put up lots of vhf antennas. 2 meters DXCC perhaps?

I have my own diesel generator so they can do what they like to the grid :-)

I think it's just a plot to distract us in 2012 so we forget what a bloody waste of money the London Olympics will be.

Dave G0OIL