Bill,

10 and 15 meters was a blast as well. 10 in particular was open to
Europe from the East Coast. 15 had JAs up and down the band, workable
on low power. W2IRT even managed to work JA with 3.5 watts!

20 meters Sunday morning I had JAs and Asiatic Russia calling me loud on 20.

The sun was ROARING this weekend!

73
Ryan, N2RJ

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Bill Hawkins <bhw...@hughes.net> wrote:

> I don't know about the other bands, but 12 meters was outstanding this
> weekend.
> The signals were strong from all parts of the world.
> Kinda like '57!
> Bill W5EC

> or
> subscribe dx-chat