Hi guys,

I have very rarely posting comments to the DX-chat, but have decided to do it
this time. I am sure that there are many printing houses who will do a very
good job at a good price. It is a competitive market, so it should be to the
customer's advantage. In any case, I would like to let everyone know that I
have been in many IOTA expeditions over the last years (VO2A, VY0A, VY0O, VY0V,
VY0X, CE9/VE3LYC & CE9/VE3LYC). I have always worked with Alfio, IT9EJW
Printing It (http://www.printed.it; it9...@printed.it). All my cards have been
double-folded, and absolutely top of the class. I don't know if IT9EJW products
are better or not than others. However, I would like to indicate that Alfio has
never turned down any of my requests for reviews. I am kinda picky, so I
imagine that it took him a lot of time. However, he did everything possible to
ensure that each card was printed exactly how I wanted it to be.

For anyone interested in an exquisite design, for everyone who is very picky, I
gladly recommend Alfio's services.

73,

Cezar, VE3LYC