From: "Mediterraneo Dx Club H.Q." <m...@mdxc.org>

directly by the team
Tonight we had problems with internet access and we remained without
uploading the logs from 00:00 UTC...... Given our phisical effort in
recent
days, last night we decided to stop transmitting early and try to rest a
bit.
So we did not lower bands ..... we'll make this night!

This morning we have arranged and we have internet connection again
(there
was a 5 GHz bad link).

There are still problems to the generators and not only how they
work.....
We are been asked for an increase in cost compared to the agreements
and we
are evaluating different options ..... Unfortunately, the dollars
requested
are many more and we do not know if we can meet the cost .... in the
event
we'll have to agree on the hours of blackouts to avoid excessive costs.
Today will be a day spent to discuss and find a better solution, but
something tells me it will not be a final agreement: I wonder why we
are not
surprised about this....

We managed to somehow fix the vertical but its efficiency is very
low.....
In RTTY we do our best but we can not guarantee all the bands.

We are trying to satisfy all requests for contacts and sked but keep
in mind
that we are 5 and we are not able to do miracles..