Hi,

Some minutes ago I had a phone call from Wlodek PJ5/SP6EQZ. He informed that
for over two days thay have no internet access on St. Eustatius. It is a
general problem on the whole Island. Local people said that sometimes there
are breaks in internet access which last even a week or so.

So PJ5/SP6EQZ and PJ5/SP6IXF stay very active on bands but they were not
able to update their online logs at clublog.org last days. Some people
worried why they are not in the online log so I wanted to inform DX
community about the situation.

So first of all just work them... All other things are just nice additions
but of course online logs will be updated as soon as it is possible.

News are publised at: http://pj5-2011.dxing.pl/

73
Tom
SP5UAF