I wonder if it would be possible to operate from the Wadiya Sandland Theme Park and National Museum of Sand?

On 2/5/2012 2:07 PM, AE5B wrote:

Funny that the news media has had very little to say about this newly formed
Middle East country. My connections tell me that Super Bowl Security is
concerned that the Wadiya Department of Communications may be planning to tap
into the Super Bowl TV feed and deliver a video message to the world.

John
AE5B