Hi Folks, I greatly appreciate all the help with qsls for the St. Paul Island
Museum. I have the album assembled, but I thought I would put out a final call
for the cards I am still missing. We still need the following: VE1CR/1
1979VE1BL 1981VE1ASJ/1 1982VE1CER 1982W5KNE/1 1988WA2UJH/CY9 1993CY9CWI {South
Island} 1993WA4DAN/CY9 {et al} 1995CY9SS 1997CY9AOE 1998CY9SS 1999CY9RF 1999
While I would prefer cards which had been issued to a station making a contact,
I would be more than happy to accept a blank or sample card from the operators.
That is a lot of blank spaces in the display book, so hopefully we can come up
with at least a few more of them. There may also be more expeditions with cards
I don't know about? Thanks and 73, Duane WV2B {Looking forward to getting a
card from the upcoming CY9M as well!}
   To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to
have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson