The writeup on their web page isn't very clear, but I went through it and
here's what happens:

Start at http://www.yemen2012.com/log.php and enter your callsign. You'll
get the chart showing where the contacts have been made, along with a
button below that to "Request QSL" Click on that, then fill in the QSO
details for each QSO. (Note: If you're a registered Clublog user and have
logged in there and you've already uploaded your log, Clublog will
pre-populate the QSO data for you.) I don't have the exact steps because
I've already requested my cards and Clublog is smart enough to know that,
but what happens is that you submit the form with the QSO data, then it
calculates the "charges" and provides room for you to enter an optional
additional donation. After submitting that form, it will take you to the
Paypal site, where you can log in. ( I believe there's also a process to
use Paypal without logging in.) Each QSO is listed individually with the
detail as part of your "order", so you can double-check the QSO data there.
At that point, you process the payment and you're done.

It sounds like a lot of steps, but in practice it's very easy, and you can
walk all the way through it just prior to submitting the payment via PayPal
if you want to see how it works.

73,
     David, K2DBK
     k2dbk.com