I was making such bands/modes tables filling them by hand long before the computer era. Still doing this for major DXpeditions and really surprised of the public excitement of such a simple thing. Will someone prohibit me to print this SSB/CW 160-10 form for the next major operation?
NO.
Will someone prohibit me to work the above mentioned operation on the bands I need?
Again NO.
So, what's this discussion is all about?